1.14.2012

Daily Sketches




Ralf & Bob

R: Oh Bob... Where are you? Don't leave me dammit!
B: F*ck Ralf! I'm here you moron!




















Bubi

"Hey dude, what are you looking at?."


"When i grow up, i wanna be a cat..."















Coco & Rocco


C: Hey Rocco, where does baby come from?
R: My mom said, baby comes from a bird...















i have a confession: i love dorks. And geeks. And weirdos. And misfits. Bespectacled, skinny, and socially awkward. I'd take Clark kent over Superman! lol. I tend to pine for boys who have the shy charm, the wit, the looks of Michael Cera from Juno and who knows his shit and isn't hiding behind a cliched macho front.


"Nerds are the lovable mavericks of an overbearingly masculine society that is driven by old-fashioned ideals." -Peaches Geldof-

3 comments: